Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website’s contact forms or when you communicate with us via email or phone.
- Usage Information: We automatically collect certain information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, and clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather demographic information for internal use.
Use of Information:
- Provide and Improve Services: We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide the services you request, and improve our website’s functionality and user experience.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to send you important updates, promotional materials, or other communications related to our services, provided you have given your consent to receive such communications.
- Analytics and Customization: We use aggregated, non-personal information to analyze website usage patterns, improve our content and offerings, and customize your browsing experience.
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services. These providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and may only use it for the purposes specified by us.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). These rights include:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request information about the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the sources from which we collected the information, the purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share the information.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA.
To exercise your California privacy rights or for any other privacy-related inquiries, please contact us using the information provided below.
Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.